Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tag, you're it!

A Attached or Single: married for 7 years
B Best Friend: Roger
C Cake or Pie: mmmm...Romeo and Juliet Cake. Actually I recently had Tres Leches cake and it is yummy!
D Day of Choice: Saturday- that's our family day
E Essential Item: if you really must know, undies.
F Flavor of Icecream: Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby
G Gummy Bears or Worms: I'm not a fan of either, but I love Sour Patch Kids!
H Hometown: Warroad, MN
I Indulgence: Dr Pepper
J January or July: July- because by then I can finally wear shorts without getting cold. Wimpy, I know.
K Kids: 2 and a bean. Cate, who's 6 and Joel, who's 4 and to be discovered.
L Last movie I saw at a theater: What Happens In Vegas
M Musician: at the moment Sondre Lerche
N Number of Siblings: 3 brothers, 5 sisters
O Oranges or Apples: a plate with Granny Smith apples, sharp cheddar cheese and peanut butter.
P Phobias or Fears: spiders
Q Quote:
R Reason to Smile: my husband, my children, my friends, my family, my God
S Season: Fall
T Tag: Angie, Martha, Katie G., and Jenny J.
U Unknown fact: It's probably not unknown, but I'm a bit of a hypochondriac
V Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: Doesn't a nice juicy steak always sound good?
W Worst habit: I always wait until we are completely out of clothes before I do laundry. I hate putting it all away.
X Xray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound- unless I'd had 5 or more then I would probably rather have broken something.
Y Your favorite food: boneless hot wings, HuHot
Z Zodiac sign: Pisces, that means I'm fishy.

1 comment:

Ang said...

Married almost three years
Terry is my best friend
French silk pie
Monday
Lip balm and Face lotion
Strawberry
worms
Grafton ND Warroad MN
Both
4 4 legged kids
Narnia Prince Caspian
Josh Gorban sp?
7
apples
way to many to list
worring is like sitting in a rocking chair it is something to do but won't get you anywhere.
Terry true friends lots of reasons
I like all the seasons.
I hate lateness it is sooooo rude!!
I love meat
farting
ultrasound would mean i am going to have a baby.
chicken
Gemini