Friday, December 5, 2008

Sights, sounds and the excitement of the season....
* the squeals of delight upon seeing the tree all set up
* having a mantle to hang our stockings on
* the anticipation of seeing my husband for the first time in 6 months!
* looking out the window early in the morning to see the dusting of powder snow
* singing along to Baby, It's Cold Outside- my favorite!
* starting the cookie making process with many sticky fingers offering to "help"
* a cozy fire in the fireplace


* the many, many questions- including, "Why did Jesus come as a baby?"
* the reminder of the delight, wonder and innocence of childhood

I hope that you all have as much to look forward to this season as I do!

3 comments:

Ang said...

I am so excited for you will and the kids too. I love your nativity set there perfect place. I love you and I will talk to you in about a month that should give you all enough time. lol well love you later

Jennifer said...

how very nice :)

Margaret J said...

and what happends if you have another baby?
then you will have "peaces" or "peaced" or something.