Sunday, March 8, 2009

Much to my extreme delight we were able to visit a going-out-of-business sale at World Market last week. There are so very many things that I adore at World Market, not the least of which is their great selection of dining room furniture. Being the sucker for a clearance that I am...we came home with a new dining room set (which we did actually need) bought at 50% off! Adore with me, if you will....


We will still need another chair and a bench for when the table is fully extended. And some rearranging is needed in the dining room- as soon as I have time to play around and find the best placement of furniture.

4 comments:

Ang said...

Very nice. 50% off makes a person admire it more love you

miranda said...

that is a beautiful set, and what a great deal!

Abbi said...

Very, very pretty! A dining room set is on my list of wants too. I too am waiting for a very good sale. :-)

The Family said...

Very nice!!! There is something special about a dining room set that is part of a family. Especially if you both eat and learn around it.
Dianna