Monday, October 27, 2008

I realize that I am quite unfaithful to this blogging commitment....but I suppose better late than never! :)

Last Saturday Cate, Joel and I went to visit their Grandma and Grandpa Howard. We spent the day at a nearby pumkpin patch called Pistol Pete's.

There were graveyards, bonfires, corn mazes, haunted houses and the favorite activity...panning for (fool's) gold. The kids both found a few pieces of the gold as well as some other rocks that they thought were shiny and pretty.

Cate searching through the rocks for priceless treasures...


Joel trying out the hay pile for perfect jump-ability...


And ooohhh, the corn maze. It was a good hour of winding around through a huge field with Joel leading us most of the way with, "I'm not getting us lost, Mom."
We made it through safely.

1 comment:

Minkydo said...

Looks like a fun time. I would have loved to walk through that maze :)